Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures.
Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant, even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
Marketing Associate will be responsible for catering to end-to-end marketing (SMS & email campaigns, Loyalty Programs and Search Engine Marketing) requirements of our existing clients. The candidate will own the customer success metrics, thus impacting the churn and drive Engagement adoption and revenue contribution from his/her own portfolio.
Key Result Areas:
- Engage with the client/ restaurant owners and internal stakeholders on a weekly basis to drive CRM & Loyalty adoption
- Basis the client’s marketing requirements and their past data study, strategize the CRM and Loyalty plan for the client and get the client’s consensus on the same
- Execute the CRM campaigns based on the customer’s ordering patterns, behavior & loyalty with the end-objective to increase the client’s sales through repeat purchases
- Monitor the impact of the marketing campaigns on the client’s business on a weekly basis and communicate the same to the clients with actionable insights
What we look for:
- Great Communicator - We are looking for a communicator par excellence. You know your words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the LimeTray`s ownership and hustle.
- Problem Solver - There are times when you have a deadline but not the right candidate for the position, you have to be able to figure out a quick solution which will not hamper team’s productivity.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity - You enjoy high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers
- Presence of Mind - You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem and not lose your cool in dealing with clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in similar roles
- Prior Knowledge of online marketing (SMS and email campaigning) & Google - Analytics is preferable
- Strong Analytical capabilities. (Advanced excel is a must)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hunger to own the product & take it to the next level
- F&B industry experience is a plus
Why would you want to be a part of LimeTray?
- Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first of its kind product for the global market.
- Growth: We have, in a short span of time, been able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
- Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
- Impact: LimeTray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone's given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to improve the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.