The Lead Group, a rapidly growing digital marketing agency with offices in Atlanta and Kansas City is looking to expand operations in the Kansas City office. We are looking for a Brand Controller, who will work within The Lead Group’s Marketing team in day-to-day operations, analysis, and reporting. This person will be responsible for business analysis and supporting the mailing team through general operations.
- Actively participate in strategic discussions associated with the development of marketing plans and associated execution
- Assist in the development of new website templates to drive business
- Assist in the development of new media campaigns for customers. Including emails, display media (banner ads), search marketing campaigns (paid and organic), social media, mobile, and offline marketing efforts.
- Ensure various media campaigns are tracked properly.
- Create well-organized presentations and reports with direction from project leads.
- Collaborate with channel leads to define marketing campaign KPIs based on client business objectives.
- Analyze results, visualize performance, and identify trends that provide actionable insights based on available data.
- Develop, maintain and deliver dashboards for analytic and media clients
- Assist with building, producing and maintaining analytic reports
- Work closely with channel leads to create and measure channel benchmarks
- Use quantitative data gathered from database and web analytics tools to develop an understanding of customer behavior
- Translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree – Emphasis in Marketing or Business Administration
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Adaptive and Flexible
- Works well in Team Environment
- Analytical/Attention to Detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products
- Experience in marketing campaign development including copywriting and creative direction
- Portfolio of creative/writing work a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off
- Casual working environment (Flip flops and t-shirts welcomed!)
- Off-site events (Happy Hours, Annual Retreat, Charity Events)