Servian, is an award-winning, regional, and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning, and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
Our business is continuing to grow, and we are looking for a sales and marketing exec to join our team and help us achieve some important milestones.
As the select candidate, you will bring to the table a diverse mix of experience, ideally across specific marketing campaign execution, proven business development and direct sales experience, and any exposure to the recruitment world.
The Marketing Associate works closely with our BDM's, Account Managers, marketing function, and recruitment team to ensure high levels of engagement are being met, quotas are achieved, and so much more.
You will be involved in:
- Support the sales and marketing function across ANZ.
- Plan, strategise and manage sales and marketing programs within the budgets provided.
- Support BDMs in accomplishing their revenue objectives.
- Run Demand Generation programs to build a sales pipeline.
- Work with clients, sales, and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage all customer information from lead through to closure in CRM.
- Help prepare RFP/RFQ Documentation.
- Represent Servian at marketing events and trade shows.
You will have:
- A foundational understanding of business marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Technical skills to support working with social media, CRM systems, Microsoft Office, design software programs (Adobe Suite) and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, and presentational tools such as Yesware or Clearside.
- Great communication skills and ability to influence key decision-makers.
- Self-management and accountability.
- Good problem and critical thinking skills.
Wellbeing & Benefits
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year.
- Focus on health and wellbeing: Fortnightly wellbeing newsletters, yoga classes, mental health workshops.
- Clear career progression.
Inclusion & Diversity:
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow, and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences, and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.
Posted: Thursday 22nd July 2021
70k -100k package depending on experience.