Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business.
The heart of that flow is the ability to pay and get paid securely and easily.
Our mission is to accelerate the digitalization of business payments and the cash lifecycle needs of mid-sized to large companies. Through this mission, we’re shaping a world that brings the same transformation to business payments that consumer payments have realized: creating more efficient, intuitive, and automated payment transactions.
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist at Bottomline Technologies, you will be a pivotal contributor to our marketing efforts, with a specific focus on promoting Paymode-X. This role is perfect for a highly motivated individual with 2-4 years of professional experience eager to advance their marketing career. You will collaborate with a diverse team and be responsible for executing marketing programs to drive demand, engage customers, and significantly contribute to the growth and success of Paymode-X.
What you’ll do:
- Campaign Execution: Develop, execute, and measure comprehensive marketing campaigns for Paymode-X, leveraging your expertise with marketing automation tools, particularly Marketo and Pardot. This includes email marketing, paid media campaigns, webinars, content marketing, and more.
- Demand Generation: Implement lead generation strategies to acquire net new prospects and cross-sell to existing customers. Define, design, execute, optimize, and measure 1:1, 1:many inbound campaigns and broad-based marketing programs to meet sales pipeline growth for various vertical segments
- Event support: Contribute to the planning and execution of virtual and in-person events, including trade shows, webinars, and industry conferences, utilizing your proficiency with these marketing tools.
- Analytics + Reporting: Data-driven with demonstrated ability to report, track, and analyze campaign performance offering invaluable insights for continuous improvement and optimization.
- Collaboration: Flexibility to work in a rapidly growing and changing environment collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, such as product marketing, sales, and design, ensuring alignment and consistency in messaging and branding.
- Market Research: Stay well-informed about industry trends, competitive analysis, and customer needs to tailor marketing programs effectively, all while using Martech tools to gain in-depth insights.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of professional marketing experience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Salesforce, with a deep understanding of their capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and creative thinker, with a strong desire to learn and excel in the marketing field
- Strong team player who is a self-starter and highly motivated, with the ability to take initiative, optimize, provide creative solutions
- Effective collaborator and communicator with ability to partner with related internal teams as well as with external partners and vendors
- Bring a positive and all in attitude that enhances our “with and for each other” culture.
We welcome talent at all phases of their career through understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline