About the Role
You will work directly with the Head of Marketing & Communications, agencies, partners, ecosystems’ stakeholders, and closely with the rest of the foundation’s and GoTo’s team. You will be responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence through marketing campaigns and activities. You will play a role in researching, designing, managing, evaluating, and improving digital marketing and communication strategy and execution for the foundation and its ecosystems.
What You Will Do
- Support Head of Marketing & Communications to maintain, protect, and project the foundation’s and its programs’ reputation, and building brand love through strategic marketing and communication plan
- Develop the YABB brand and its programs campaigns to increase awareness and recognition. Generate insights within sustainability area to ensure our communications keep updated and relevant throughout the time
- Be responsible for digital marketing strategy and execution to support the foundation and its ecosystems, including content planning and development, SEO, advertisement, direct marketing, influencer, social media activation
- Manage website and microsites of the foundation and its programs within the timeline including menu and content development, regular update, inquiries response, relevant engagement
- Manage social media campaign, activation, and regular update on Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube to drive reach and engagement
- Develop creative storytelling across all activities based on strong insight to drive engagement. Craft and manage clear and consistent messaging and visuals across all channels in alignment with the foundation’s mission and brand identity guideline
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing and communications activities, including the analytics and feedback from stakeholders, develop evaluation reports, and improve
- Collaborate with internal team within GoTo Group in regards to communications alignment, digital platform and advertising, social listening, and research. Coordinate with agencies and partners to develop and execute plans.
What You Will Need
- Previous role as digital marketing/communications with 2 years of experience
- Background in tech company/agency/FMCG is preferred but not requiredInvolvement in division/organization/forum in sustainability area would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree graduate preferably in marketing, communication or related fields
- Outstanding written, verbal, and emotional Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong commitment and ownership of their work, and ability to deliver creative solutions and initiatives on a daily basis
- Purpose-driven to create impact in socio economic environment and beyond
- Skilled in social media, advertisement, and familiar with website management
- Eager to keep up with creative communication trends and stakeholder behaviors
About the Team
Yayasan Anak Bangsa Bisa (YABB) is a gamechanger foundation of the GoTo Group. Founded to enable changemakers to break barriers and create sustainable societal, economic and environmental impact by leveraging on technology and innovation. The foundation embodies the Group’s spirit of Gotong Royong, reciprocity and empowering progress together. The foundation’s activities are initiated both internally, in the GoTo ecosystem, and in partnership with the private and public sector.
About GoTo Group
GoTo is the largest technology group in Indonesia, combining on-demand, e-commerce, and financial services through the Gojek, Tokopedia, and GoTo Financial brands. It is the first platform in Southeast Asia to host these three essential use cases in one ecosystem, capturing a majority of Indonesian consumer household expenditure.
GoTo’s mission is to “Empower Progress” by offering an unparalleled selection of goods and services through a comprehensive merchant and partner network and promoting financial inclusion through its leading payments and financial services business.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
GoTo group of companies is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.