Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
The Marketing team plays a big role in building the Q brand and driving growth. We’re responsible for acquiring new customers through a mix of marketing channels and integrated campaigns.
The Marketing Communications Associate will tell Q’s story across our social media and PR outlets. This person will build our community of existing and potential followers, and, at scale, will articulate why it’s so special to be Managed by Q.
If you think you have what it takes, keep reading!
- You have experience building and owning cross-channel communication strategies
- You’re no stranger to multitasking...you’re able to manage multiple deadline-driven projects and wear multiple hats where necessary
- You look for autonomy and want to build something big. You own your responsibilities and look for opportunities around you to grow the company even faster
- Own all social media publishing and monitoring across Q’s core social media channels
- Work cross-functionally to develop social media campaigns that build the brand and engage our community
- Own and manage company blog content
- Support the Director of Marketing on communications and PR initiatives, including drafting press releases, producing briefing documents, managing inbound PR inquiries and outbound pitching
- Monitor competitor coverage to inform communications and talking points that address Q’s competitive advantages
- Manage development and upkeep of press kits, and work across local markets to ensure they are equipped with current talking points and press materials
- Maintain and organize Q’s press library and social media asset library
- 1-3 years experience in social media and marketing communications; public relations experience a plus
- Clear, concise communication skills, particularly written communication, are a must
- Creative thinker who has the ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Detail oriented and able to juggle competing priorities effortlessly
- A passion for Q’s mission to make the world work better
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the world’s fastest growing companies
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG