As our Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for driving the Law Enforcement Business Unit marketing communications plan, ensuring all external communications match our brand, vision, and corporate objectives. You will conceive and develop the innovative marketing programs and strategies that drive demand for our products, with a focus on tradeshows and events strategy and execution.
- Develop the annual Marcom plan in accordance with the corporate goals & objectives
- Design, organize, and attend Law Enforcement tradeshows and events to ensure we get maximum exposure and industry attendance
- Prepare content for regular communication via social media, print and online advertising, e-newsletters, speaking engagements, company blog and website, email campaigns, tradeshows, and events
- Manage and coordinate Marcom projects, public relations, media relations, and external communications
- Assist in launch of new products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the marketing promotions plan
- Manage the preparation of sales aids, tradeshow materials, and corporate videos, and the development and production of print and online marketing materials
- Oversee content development including text and graphics for all external communications, such as sales and marketing collateral, press releases, catalogues, website content, video scripts, and other materials as required from time-to-time
- Negotiate media and vendor contracts and recommend the best channels to promote Safe Fleet’s Law Enforcement products
You will have/be
- Disciplined self-starter with 3+ years of marketing communications management experience in a technology B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Experience in researching, writing and delivering marketing proposals and presentations
- Experience working with public relations and advertising agencies, as well as free-lancers
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and busy schedules
- Excellent oral and written communication, persuasion, diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and leadership skills
- Must be a team player and demonstrate a positive attitude with excellent people skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid passport is required – travel between the US and Canada (up to 20%)
SAFE FLEET owns a portfolio of brands committed to saving life and property, reducing accidents and improving employee efficiency and job satisfaction.
Our VISION is to be the leading global provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles.
We develop, manufacture and sell best in class high performance safety related products. Our products provide increased functionality and integrated solutions for fleet vehicle manufacturers and operators.
COBAN Technologies and Mobile Vision are divisions of Safe Fleet specializing in Video Solutions. If chosen for this position, you will be joining the leading provider of body worn cameras and in-car video solutions. Our products are used by several of the largest police agencies in the USA. We capture, transfer, store and manage petabytes of video evidence utilizing the latest technologies, including wearables, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud SaaS, storage area networks, mobile applications, IP video, and video streaming.
This is a permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week.