Convert Group on behalf of iSofia.com, is looking to appoint a Marketing & Communications Specialist.
iSofia.com was created by Sofia Koutsiana-Kellogg to inspire and guide people on their personal journey of transformation.
Sofia Koutsiana-Kellogg is a certified transformative coach, writer and public speaker who has been working with individuals and businesses from around the world for over a decade, helping them see beyond their obstacles, challenges, and insecurities and connect more deeply with who they truly are. Through her coaching programs and blog posts, she helps people have a deeper understanding of how their mind works, how their experience of life is created, and the simple yet profound nature of true wisdom.
isofia.com is looking for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join them and become part of a great team, preferably with a keen interest in self-improvement, as well physical and mental well-being, through activities such as yoga, meditation or gyrotonics.
Location: Athens, Greece
- Creating and managing all day to day content for use on all well-known social networks and maintain Content Calendars
- Drafting content for media (e.g. press releases, newsletters) and managing the company's website, built on WordPress platform.
- Growing social media communities and engagement
- Implementing lead generation activities regarding the services provided through isofia.com
- Setting-up and executing e-mail marketing campaigns (basic Photoshop skills are a plus).
- Organizing the team’s presence in conferences and events
- Controlling correspondence, including answering phone calls, setting up mentoring sessions and maintain relationships with clients
- Managing office facilities, supplies and services and perform administrative duties as requested
- We are looking for a multitasking "Superman or Superwoman" with an ability to manage priorities of various degrees of urgency
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent use of Greek and English, both in speaking and writing
- Intermediate to advanced social media skills
- Experience or knowledge with content creation
- 1-2 years of experience in communications is a plus
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop)
- MS Office competency
- Being self-driven and having a big smile!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Work with a great team which values great team spirit, new ideas and positive results