Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We're the company behind some of Canada's leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us! Read our Culture Manual
and learn more about how we work.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
About the role
In this role, you’ll be reporting to the Cash Growth Manager and will be collaborating with the design, brand and lifecycle teams for promotional materials and communications, and will be delivering key insights to the product and user research teams.
During your time with us, this role will entail running the Wealthsimple Cash campus ambassador program. As part of this role, you will:
- Lead weekly strategy meetings with campus ambassadors
- Manage the campus ambassadors to ensure that volume and cadence of student-lead initiatives allows us to meet our goals
- Set-up tracking and reporting for student-lead initiatives
- Analyze data from student-lead events and ensure that app adoption on campus is on pace with projections
- Collaborate with internal team members to provide assets needed for student-lead initiatives
We're looking for someone who:
- Is a self-starter who can take action with minimal supervision and consistently deliver against deadlines and goals
- Has great execution skills & the ability to get things done
- Has strong time management & organizational skills
- Is able to lead multiple projects (and people!) simultaneously and keep them on track
- Has experience running in-person events and/or running paid digital campaigns
- Has excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Has knowledge of social media platforms
Please submit your application by Wednesday December 1st @ 12pm EST 😃