Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for a Marketing coordinator to join our team in Canada. As a member of the Marketing team, you will play a key role in executing and developing our marketing strategy and campaigns in the region.
What You'll Do:
- Support the development, ideation, and execution of the marketing strategy for the Canadian and US Central regions
- Manage technical aspects of our marketing campaigns and virtual events/events (landing page creation, emails, tracking, reporting, social media posts, etc)
- Work closely with the sales team to support a range of marketing activities throughout the marketing funnel, including marketing awareness and lead generation, opportunity creation, deal influence, and 1:1 account-based marketing
- Help track marketing programs, monitor and analyze performance, and report on results
- Research and analysis to support campaign activities as required
Who You Are:
- Experienced in marketing programs, campaigns, and events
- Experienced with marketing tools such as Hubspot/Salesforce preferred
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Organized individual who can efficiently manage multiple campaigns and promotions simultaneously
- Effective collaborator with internal and external cross-functional team members
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter
, and Instagram
to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.