QuintEvents & Hotels for Hope are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team. The role will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to achieve marketing goals for Hotels for Hope. The intent is for the right candidate to grow into a Marketing Manager position in the future.
You love bringing products to life and connecting them with the perfect customer. You’ve created all kinds of successful product marketing strategies from beginning to end. Working in a fast-paced and collaborative team? That’s where you thrive. And you’re also fun, friendly, driven and have a passion for giving back.
- Create and execute various strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and develop customer specific content
- Collaborate very closely with other marketing team members and Hotels for Hope to maintain brand consistency
- Partner with internal stakeholders including technology, events and leadership to drive strategy and execution
- Measure campaign effectiveness through analytics to determine ROI
- Understand consumer buying patterns and build a customer journey from acquisition to purchase including owning the process from overall strategic direction to final execution
- Based in Charlotte, NC
- Degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- 4+ years experience in relevant marketing role
- Ability to work remotely and with minimal direction
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution
- Knowledge of Google products (Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords, etc.), Wordpress, Campaign Monitor, Zoho & Salesforce CRMs a plus
- Ability to travel as required
- Competitive salary
- Company-sponsored health insurance with HSA
- Retirement plan with company match
- Company-paid life and short term disability insurance
- Flexible PTO
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa nor or in the future.