Integral Ad Science, (IAS), the technology and data company that empowers the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in London. The Marketing Coordinator will be instrumental in helping execute the company’s marketing plan and will work with the Marketing EMEA team and local market leads in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Nordics.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and cross-functional teams to assist in the planning and execution of marketing plans.
- Assisting in event planning and execution, from identifying vendors and venues, to shipping and logistics
- Assist in updating content to help promote the company’s messaging
- Manage social media channels, identifying and updating with relevant content
- Assist in supporting the Sales teams with presentations
- Conduct market and competitive research and manage retention of all information
- Full administrative responsibilities for the team documentation
- Taking on ad hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as part of a marketing team
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry is a plus
- Experience managing social media accounts and platforms
- French and / or German language skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business-related discipline
- “Go-getter” with a “can-do” attitude, ability to roll-up sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent project management and event management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organise thoughts and communicate clearly and concisely.
Integral Ad Science is the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence data for buyers and sellers of digital media and is the industry's standard for rating media quality. Since launching the industry’s first preventative brand safety solution in 2009, powered by constant growth and innovation, Integral has evolved into a global media valuation platform that is essential to the buying and selling of quality media. Integral focuses on a comprehensive solution set that enables advertising to appear in quality environments and receive favorable exposure — while the sell side can monitor and control its quality and performance. Integral’s technology drives improved visibility, efficiency, and ROI for players across the digital media landscape. For more information, please visit www.integralads.com