We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator on a contract basis to support the RxSaver Marketing team as we collectively drive growth and enhance user engagement across our programs. You’ll love it here if you have an eye for detail, interest in consumer health, and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment!
In this role you will gain exposure to multiple marketing channels and play a crucial role in the success of RxSaver’s campaign management. You will serve as a key integration point, managing creative assets, seasonal campaign implementation and unifying reporting across multiple channels, including print, point of care, CRM, SEO, SEM, display, social and mobile.
Sounds awesome right? Keep reading...
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing or related role
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field
- Metrics-driven, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to flex and prioritize multiple objectives to consistently deliver projects on time
- Team player who thrives in a rapid growth, evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with graphic or digital design is a plus, but not required
- Experience with marketing tools such as ContentStack, Wordpress, Google Ads Manager, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads Manager, Braze, search management systems or mobile app tracking is a plus, but not required
- Experience with using Tableau or other data visualization platforms is a plus, but not required
What You'll Do:
- Partner cross-functionally within RxSaver marketing to influence and execute campaign strategy.
- Manage creative assets trafficking between design, channel owners and agencies. Present findings to internal stakeholders.
- Support print, point of care, content, CRM, SEO, and digital marketing channel owners in campaign creation, monitoring and optimization
- Build holistic reporting of ads and campaigns across marketing programs to assist team in optimizations
- Assist with development, proofing, and publication of marketing content such as editorial articles, social media posts, emails and landing pages
- Maintain weekly channel reports to track performance of initiatives
- Identify and implement community outreach, events, and grassroots marketing opportunities
- Conduct market research using internal and external data to inform campaign planning
- Monitor competitors and report insights to team
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.