The Marketing Coordinator resides within the Marketing Department and is an integral part of our success as a brand. This position is completely aligned with the company goals and objectives in executing a comprehensive event, PR, and media strategy that generates demand for the brand, reinforcing Traeger Grills as the original creators of the iconic Wood Pellet Grill, and trailblazers in the realm of outdoor cooking.
- Work with Event Manager to coordinate day-to-day operational and logistical aspects of Traeger brand events.
- Attend and activate Marketing events as required to ensure events run smoothly and successfully, including on time arrival, timely set up and take down, and correct brand representation. Must be able to run point on site as lead activator and be able to delegate to a team of staff at various levels of the organization.
- Plan and execute event details and logistics: Including packing, shipping, ordering, set up and dismantle, staff scheduling, attendee registration, and post-event evaluation including photo, data, and ROI recaps.
- Source and obtain competitive estimates for marketing related materials. Manage vendors and meet all deadlines and ensure cost savings to fit within budget.
- Be responsible for all event related assets and products: including storage, ordering, and inventory.
- Project manage marketing calendars and incoming event briefs.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously; have flexibility to work within in an ever-changing workload while still managing workload by effectively setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities often.
- Execute social media and email marketing strategies on site in coordination with respective marketing manager.
- Meet all deadlines as directed.
- Other Marketing duties as assigned.
Important Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years marketing events or project management experience
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly collaborative, team-driven work environment.
- Basic understanding of printing, materials, and processes
- Basic understanding of construction and structural design a plus
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Project Management platforms. 3D rendering a plus
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%, work nights and weekends as needed
- Valid drivers license and a good driving record.
- Eagerness to learn and continually build our brand
- Background or interest in culinary industry a plus.