Taboola - Marketing Data Analyst
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance you found it through our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading discovery platform, serving 450B recommendations to 1.4B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune, ynet and Fox Sports.
Taboola is hiring a Marketing Data Analyst with passion for data visualization to work on Taboola’s vast data set and external data sources. This person will have the opportunity to demonstrate professionalism, creativity and enjoy vast exposure to their work globally.
What you’ll do:
- Initiate, own and manage a variety of data projects while using advanced approaches and tools for data analytics and cutting edge technology
- Create and maintain marketing reports and models to share with Taboola’s partners across the globe
- Monitor trends in our database for insights and data nuggets , and generate insightful visualizations for public relations, content and industry events
- Help drive PR, content and social media narratives based on your findings
- Work with geo-marketing and product marketing teams to produce insights for events, sales materials and client communications.
- Collaborate with various teams across the globe on an ongoing basis to understand needs, present new ideas and provide guidance on data insights you developed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences) or equivalent practical experience
- Exceptional ability in visualizing insights and presenting your findings clearly
- Experience with visualization libraries using Python (Matplotlib, seaborn, Plotly, etc.)
- 2-3 years experience as an analyst in a technological and/or global company
- Experience querying data warehouses (SQL), analyzing data, and arriving at insights using quantitative techniques
- Experience in working with reporting platform (experience with Tableau is preferred)
- A quick learner who can manage multiple projects at a time