We’re is seeking a highly-motivated designer that wants to create and establish an integrated, imaginative, and seamless story about Zenreach. You would be cultivating and helping to maintain our online presences as well as creating print and other offline materials. You’ll be spending a great amount of time with your good friends Sketch or Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign, but you’ll also be working with the product team and other key members of the greater company to create awesome and inspiring work!
- Lead the conception and execution of designs that clearly embodies Zenreach’s value proposition.
- Collaborate with product designers and managers, engineers, marketing, sales, and account teams to ensure we’re representing Zenreach in a holistic way.
- Thinking holistically in terms of a design strategy including timelines and budgets based on briefs, requirements, and expected production values.
- Craft visual designs for all marketing communications (online and offline).
- Create and maintain design templates and style guides revolving around the brand.
- Maintaining the web presence of the brand, including zenreach.com
- Occasionally assist the product team in designing web-based products for our customers.
- Performing continuous research of current design and marketing trends in how to communicate with offline businesses through various materials and mediums.
- 3+ years of professional design experiences in the B2B/B2C advertising and marketing fields.
- Proven ability to interpret business objectives and transform them into creative solutions and present ideas in a compelling and engaging manner.
- Experience in developing creative deliverables for an array of different campaign types including marketing/advertising, brand, identity, interactive, and other collateral.
- Extremely proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects is not required, but a plus), Sketch, and presentation tools such as Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Ability to guide and collaborate with outside agencies, illustrators, photographers, and production studios
- An inspiring online portfolio showing an array of examples designing collateral for web, print, events, and packaging. Illustration, motion graphics, and video production is a definite plus!
- Always hungry for more, embraces challenges, and always open to new ways of thinking.
- Experience working with web publishers/CMS tools (WebFlow, WordPress)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to define timelines and manage your own schedule. Self motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Catered dinners Monday through Thursday
- On-site dining and gym facilities
- A beautiful office space in the Presidio of San Francisco
- A stellar team