The Marketing Director will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and implementation of marketing and brand initiatives. You will be responsible for developing new ideas and campaigns for marketing acquisition and brand growth. This includes strategies to drive reputation, build brand strength, promote product and marketing campaigns, reinforce culture and values, and maintain employee pride and loyalty in CLEAR. This role requires heavy interaction and partnering across the company, as well as creating new and maintaining external partner relationships.
- Drive innovative ideas to drive customer growth and brand awareness
- Manage day-to-day coordination and implementation of marketing and brand initiatives
- Work proactively to build on the reputation of CLEAR with target audiences, aligning all communications with brand positioning.
- Build, manage and execute the marketing and brand calendar.
- Create marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and brand growth.
- Create and implement effective brand management plans; work cross functionally to ensure integration and consistency in brand management activities in relation to CLEAR’s long term and short term image and success
- Drive brand goal planning and execution, including vetting opportunities and implementing strategic vision
- Support the activities associated with the identification of new partnership opportunities
- Remain up-to-date with all CLEAR products, initiatives and the general media landscape
- Be economically efficient with all aspects of role
- Use data to determine highest impact and metrics of performance
The ideal candidate has a pragmatic approach and brings with him/her a high level of marketing/brand expertise, business savvy, executive presence and a positive and engaging demeanor. The ideal candidate needs to be a thought leader and visionary with the ability to flawlessly execute – a strategic/doer.
- 8+ years relevant marketing/brand experience.
- Proven strategic do-er, who helps identify opportunities, prioritizes initiatives and demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organized and able to execute.
- Experience working in a fast paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment with excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of new media and its influence on reputation and media and consumer sentiment
- Strong teamwork skills and leadership/people management skills
- Must be available evenings and weekends and to travel, as required
- Digital/retail/consumer industry experience is preferred
- Experience utilizing new and emerging technology