Please note that this role is currently 100% remote through 2021, due to the pandemic. However, there is an option for this role to be remote or in our Mexico City office, based on the company policy and candidate fit.
Job Profile Summary
The Rackspace E-commerce Team is looking for an eCommerce Specialist. Our team is at the forefront of driving the company strategy. While we have process and structure in place, it still allows for lots of creativity and opportunity to drive a website strategy and has influenced how we go to market.
Our website is lead generating and has a very large impact on our business so you would be working directly on Rackspace.com and maintaining the content and keeping it up to date with our product portfolio and company strategy.
In this role, you will play a dual role: part project management and part execution specifically for our digital properties by managing the intake queue, building pages, and other tasks as identified.
What you’ll do:
- Work across marketing disciplines for execution (creative, content, and development).
- Work across all lines of business at Rackspace for updates to the website on product/ service updates, new offerings, etc.
- Project manage work from kick-off with the team through to completion including managing creative, content, and development, and stakeholder reviews.
- CMS content entry
- Build landing pages for multiple regional teams for marketing automation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 1-2 years website experience preferably experience within a CMS Project management experience or equivalent experience leading a cross-functional effort
- Experience working within an agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc) is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills Ability to get key deliverables completed in a timely and quality manner in a dynamic environment
- Marketo or Marketing Automation experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and hosting is highly preferred.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.