At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is seeking a Marketing Event Coordinator, 40 hours a week, through December 2021. In this position, you will assist the Global Events team to manage multiple owned events. Responsibilities include managing timelines, deliverables, milestones, workback schedules, workflows, approval, feedback, vendors, speakers, budget, and reporting.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate project details and deadlines to ensure the assignment of tasks to various departments and business partners.
- Manage communication among various departments to ensure that all teams are aligned, informed, and prepared.
- Manage external vendors to understand and determine project timelines, features, delivery dates, assets, capabilities and requirements if appropriate. Manage invoicing and budgeting.
- Ensure distribution of collateral and promo items as appropriate.
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to ensure proper tracking and reporting.
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ideal candidate has a high degree of organizational skills (planning, coordinating, tracking) and comfort working on time-sensitive projects.
- Strong cognitive/analytical and strategic thinking skills; confidence and assertiveness to ask questions and make recommendations.
- Creativity in overcoming obstacles and barriers to progress.
- Ambitious and hardworking.
- Determined and excited about building a successful career.
- Competitive and driven.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years relevant project management in marketing environment preferred.
- Experience with Asana and Salesforce a plus.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.