If you are a talented & passionate professional who is interested in owning the growth of one of our main Business Units, this job is for you!
Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 3.5 years ago and since then we have helped more than 250.000 customers find the right expert for their job. The home industry is the last marketplace that has yet to be disrupted. We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 3 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greece and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products! Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
You will own and lead all our marketing activities for one of our most important Business Units. You will be responsible for devising, managing and executing initiatives that improve our growth (new users), retention (% of customers that stay with our service), brand reach (awareness) as well as for systemising all communication towards users and partners.
- Own our online growth: manage online campaigns across all mediums, including Google Display, YouTube, Facebook, Affiliate marketing etc
- Extend our brand reach through offline activities, such as PR, B2B partnerships, billboards etc
- Systemise and improve our retention cohorts. Build new or improve existing workflows that can deliver a tangible improvement in metrics such as cleanings per customer, % of repeat customers etc
- Work with our BI team to create the necessary reporting suite that enables us to track performance and identify new opportunities
- Work with our Product team in improving our on-site conversion rate, providing useful insights on how this can be achieved
- Conduct User tests and run surveys to identify ways with which we can materially improve our level of service
- Own the quality and consistency of the Unit’s professional image in all user/partner communications, events etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Design, Communication, Business or related field
- 2+ years of Marketing experience, during which you had specific exposure in two or more fields related to the responsibilities section
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter who can coordinate and manage multiple projects. Have the ability to adjust to change and refocus on priorities based on company direction.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Team-player, able to collaborate with colleagues where and when needed
- Ability to ask intelligent questions and to interpret large set of data in order to drive business decisions
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- Private Insurance scheme and fresh fruits every day
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- A creative environment that involves cooperating with a talented team that consists of experienced members with international experience
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly