Infogrid is making the unfulfilled promise of scalable Internet of Things a reality.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of carbon footprints and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
What you'll be doing
- The sky's the limit! As an early member of the team you will support the Head of Marketing on a huge range of ongoing projects and help kickstart and shape a whole lot more.
- Connecting with and growing Infogrid’s audience through engaging content and social media.
- Helping to identify marketing opportunities through micro experiments.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure an intimate understanding or our product and market, tight feedback, knowledge sharing and well oiled machine.
What you'll need
- Min 2 years experience in B2B marketing.
- Ideally we are looking for people with experience in writing content.
- Experience across multiple disciplines (events, social media, content writing, preparing sales materials, paid media etc).
- The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
- Experience working in fast-paced startups is advantageous.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a personal development day once a month
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone equity in the company, and at the rate we’re going, it might even buy you a house.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up
funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.