Viva Wallet is the first European payment fintech disruptor entirely cloud based over Microsoft Azure since 2010, now located in 23 EU countries. We devote ourselves to create a wonderful easier experience to businesses of all sizes, innovative acquiring and issuing services through terminals, Viva Wallet POS app and payment gateways for online stores. Furthemore, we offer business accounts with local IBAN and a business Viva Wallet Mastercard.
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Executive to join our team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing plan and initiatives to support company’s growth. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with proven marketing skills and previous experience in the financial services/technology sector. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing activities within a country to ensure customer uptake and market share development in line with agreed business targets.
More specifically, as a Marketing Executive you will:
- Localize content from English to Dutch
- Implement the marketing plan for 3 countries in accordance with Central Marketing;
- Set up digital campaigns to drive website and e-commerce store traffic;
- Update content for website, online banking and mobile app;
- Produce sales collateral and supporting materials;
- Organize vertical industry events to promote company products and services;
- Identify opportunities and secure positive PR coverage in the local media;
- Work closely with design team and product team to ensure all planned activities are implemented in the consistent and timely manner;
- Manage local agencies and partner relationships;
To be considered you should have:
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is mandatory.
- BSc degree in Marketing or related field;
- 1-2 years of proven marketing experience in a fast-moving, customer-centric company;
- Result-oriented with a can-do attitude;
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager;
- Previous experience with content management systems;
- Previous experience with CRM systems;
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Customer-focused and agile, willing to take initiative and suggest improvements;
We are offering:
- an attractive competitive salary
- relevant and refresh training related to your role,
- the opportunity for a rapid career development
- a good occasion to work closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- the freedom to create you own network and the possibility to expand your horizon.
- Working in an international fin-tech company with a large cultural diversity,
- acquiring excellent knowledge in the payment and banking industry,
- different catch up meetings with your sales colleagues.