Who are we?
Here at ADDX, we believe in a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. That is why we’ve built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
In 2021, we raised USD 50 million in Series A funding led by Japan Investment Corporation and Development Bank of Japan. Among other esteemed investors, we are backed by Singapore Exchange and Heliconia, a subsidiary of Temasek.
We have gone through a total re-brand and promise this to be an exciting time. An integral part of a fast-growing team enabling investments in unicorns, pre-IPO companies, and hedge funds, your role is to innovate and discover new solutions.
If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Intern to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various marketing projects.
For this position, we expect you to be a savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how marketing can drive business growth. You should have excellent time management, communication skills, and collaboration skills. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
Within this role, you will collaborate with the team to devise and execute strategies to accelerate growth, drive customer success on the ADDX platforms. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, fast-paced start-up and make history while having fun.
You will be placed in a position of impact, where you will be in the driver’s seat turning ideas into reality.
- Take full ownership and freedom of projects from design to implementation, and deployment
- Coordinate and execute marketing plans effectively and efficiently and on time
- Assist in planning and executing virtual webinars and events
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns & customer journey optimisation
- Analyse and monitor the tracking and reporting of key metrics and objectives
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Manager to coordinate and support marketing initiatives and campaigns, communications, among other program tasks
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment, work independently as well as within a team
- Fluent in English
- Good in PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft tools
- Ability to quickly learn tools/platform such as Jira, Zoom, etc
- Excellent time management, communication, and team management skills
- Analytical and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Possess initiative, goes the extra mile, and does whatever it takes to get the job done well
- Enjoys brainstorming and developing ideas through to completion
- Previous experience with marketing execution and project management is a plus
What we offer you:
- Work with a team of industry veterans from UBS, GIC, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and BCG
- Hands-on coaching, while providing freedom and autonomy to make every impact on the business
- Work in the exciting fintech space, powered by blockchain, transforming the future of finance and wealth management
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.