At CareSkore, we are redefining the way caregivers interact and take care of patients, so that patients have a great experience during a potentially challenging time. Our mission is to create beautiful and powerful technologies for caregivers, that makes their jobs easy, whether he/she is a physician, nurse, case manager or a member of the care team. We want to enable the provision of the best patient experience by focusing on what matter most, the patient. Our team believes that caregivers go out of the way to provide the best care, and deserve the best tools to achieve outstanding clinical and financial outcomes, both for them and the patient. Please talk to us to see, how we are changing healthcare.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing team in execution of “go to market” strategy for different customer segments. The position will help in developing, maintaining and expanding customer leads database. The position will help in researching the segment needs in order to create various marketing outreach material tailored towards the segment. This position will also assist the Marketing Team in execution of overall marketing strategy for CareSkore.
Examples of challenges you will help with
- Assist marketing team in growth of customer leads database; identify channels for lead sourcing and generation; execute actions on those channels
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Conduct research to help identify and create marketing collateral – presentations, circulars, email campaigns etc.
- Aggregating and/or create article and video content for content marketing/lead generation activities
- Help with scheduling and distributing content on our social media; support any gaps in social media efforts
- Monitoring and engaging on various social media platforms
- Conducting internet research to find and engage with social media communications
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
Qualification and skills
- Creative, embraces constraints, solution-oriented, and tenacious
- Currently pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in related field
- Organization skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Energetic, passionate, and enjoys finding and implementing solutions to new challenges
- Strong technical aptitude with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel (Pivot Tables), and PowerPoint
- Collaborative, team-oriented style, outgoing, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Problem-solver that can accurately assess, solve, implement and communicate outcomes of complex challenges.
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider industry preferred