We're ClickTime. We help businesses become more productive every day. Our time and expense tracking tools are used by thousands of companies worldwide.
While ClickTime is headquartered in San Francisco, we are currently fully distributed as a result of the pandemic, with employees working all across the United States. As a bootstrapped, privately held, profitable entity, we provide big company benefits while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high-quality teammates, and learn something new every day.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Throughout the summer internship program, you'll receive daily mentorship, training, and hands-on experience within your department. With ClickTime’s fast-paced energy and immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the ropes of the industry and be uniquely positioned for a successful career in tech.
For ten weeks each summer, four to six interns in Software Development, Product Management, Marketing, Business Operations, and Customer Success work with their department's team lead on daily projects, tasks, and assignments. In addition, you'll work with your intern team and ClickTime's CEO to design, test, and build a secret feature of our application, which you’ll present to the company at the end of the summer. Past intern projects have shipped and are regularly used by our customers worldwide!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you creative and analytical? Then you’ve got what it takes to tackle tech marketing!
For the quantitative mind, marketing is primarily a game of analytics. What ads will we run? Which piece of direct mail should we send? How much will we budget for our different lead-generation campaigns? These decisions are driven largely by analyzing our past performance and determining key metrics that should drive our decisions. We test, test, and test again to determine which marketing tools yield the best results.
If you’re a little more creative, this internship takes a more design-oriented direction. You’ll assist with production of web pages, and collateral. How can we design the most appealing ads? Can you build an email campaign that will get a strong response? Can you write engaging copy and effective blog posts?
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts
- Analyze advertising impressions, click-through rates, and conversions
- Assist Sales department in managing leads
- Conduct market research
- Craft outbound messaging for account based marketing efforts
- Excellent writing skills
- Great quantitative/analytical skills or copywriting/graphic design
- Bonus if you have familiarity with web-based applications, HTML, CSS
Information About ClickTime's Selection Process
- Current Sophomores and Juniors will be considered for the internship program
- Resumes are reviewed and selected for consideration every Monday
- If your resume is selected, you'll receive a practical exercise to showcase your skills and abilities. The practical exercise will be due the following Sunday. (If you need more time, let us know!)
- If your practical exercise is scored highly, you'll have the opportunity to interview with our recruiter
- In the final round, you'll do a longer Zoom interview with the team
ClickTime provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.