10-12 Weeks, Beginning end of May/Early June
Hourly (and Course Credit, if possible)
About Demo Duck
Demo Duck creates videos that tell stories, educate customers, explain the complex, and humanize brands. Over the last 8 years, we’ve produced hundreds of videos for everyone from startup founders to the Fortune 500.
We are looking for a part time summer intern with an interest in video production to assist with Demo Duck’s own various promotional and marketing efforts. Our interns are crucial team members and are given the opportunity to step in and contribute to the everyday flow of our business - no “coffee procuring”, or “copy management” here.
- Assist Director of Partnerships in new client conversations as well as assembling proposals and presentations
- Create presentation materials and assist in the development of promotional items
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop content for written or video blog posts, as well as creating engaging social media posts
- Stay up to speed on our industry trends and competitors
- At least 2 years of education at an accredited university or college, with a concentration on Marketing, Communications, or similar preferred.
- Confident personality with a sense of humor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A self-starter who can take direction and run with it
- Experience with video/theater production, graphic design, and/or animation a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Wordpress a plus
- Company lunches and outings
- Creative office environment
- Dog friendly office