Teads has an immediate opportunity for a high level Marketing Executive who is passionate about technology, innovation and online video advertising to join our marketing and UK team based in London.
This role will be responsible for the development and execution of the Teads brand, communication strategy and marketing initiatives to broaden our visibility within the UK market.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the UK sales and publishing team, global marketing and product teams.
The position incorporates all aspects of marketing and communication including identifying and participating in the main UK events, developing key messages for all sales teams, developing and coordinating specific press relations campaigns, leveraging data and content into interesting sound bites for the press, the advertisers and the media agencies, writing and pitching in press releases or sales decks.
Our vision is to be the UK leader in Online Video Advertising and this role is crucial to achieve this goal.
We are looking for and ambitious, highly articulate individual someone who is passionate about the marketing, ideally with already established connections within the online advertising industry. This is a full time position based in our UK but may require some travel for international meetings.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the creation of world-class marketing and communication for Teads UK across our agency, brand advertiser and publisher portfolio.
- Manage and implement a marketing strategy as defined by the UK Marketing Director and/or CMO and in accordance with the UK business plan
- Develop thought-leadership marketing campaigns designed to enhance our advertisers’, agency partners’ and the industry’s understanding of online video advertising.
- Work closely with the sales team to create innovative marketing activities to generate new business and educate clients/partners on new products/features.
- Design and measure programs including all marketing mix with the aim of driving inbound leads for our sales team; responsible for evaluating the ROI and effectiveness of programs.
- Manage, develop and implement Teads’ presence at a range of third party exhibitions or events, working with partners or agencies to provide a cost-effective impactful presence.
- Develop and execute Teads’ media and key messaging strategy across all media, including press, broadcast and publications to raise Teads’ profile and market Teads’ activities.
- Approve, write and pitch press releases, presentations and public speeches; manage brand websites and social networks in English (with your US counterpart).
- Assist in the management of any junior marketing team-members to support the on-going needs of the UK organization.
- Working with colleagues, proactively develop relationships with advertisers and/or agencies to enable use of their channels and work collaboratively on joint projects where appropriate.
We are looking for and ambitious, highly articulate individual someone who is passionate about the marketing, ideally with already established connections within the online advertising industry.
- BA in Marketing or Business and deep knowledge of the online advertising and/or the video advertising industry is a plus.
- Some experience in a multidisciplinary marketing team, including online marketing, PR, events, lead gen, creative, research, analytics.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing industry leading marketing strategies in an Internet and/or advertising environment.
- Relevant event experience and successful track record of effective delivery across the full range of communications disciplines.
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to positioning and marketing campaigns; ability to work on a diverse range of tasks at the same time under pressure and in a non-precious way.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, and experience in managing projects from start to finish, with demonstrable experience of successful prioritisation and allocation of resources.
- Proven experience working with social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally.