Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed data-centric, SaaS solutions that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
THE ROLE: WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan and execute the Asia marketing campaign calendar to build brand awareness and generate demand for ComplyAdvantage solutions in target markets.
- Produce engaging content that demonstrates industry thought leadership and product expertise to optimize prospect interest, engagement & conversion. E.g. Blogs, How-to guides, videos, case studies, brochures, emails, infographics/visuals, awards, presentations.
- Create and manage the APAC social media presence; integrate with the global and regional plans; coordinate scheduling.
- Manage and execute calendar of sponsored 3rd party events/webinars and coordinate ComplyAdvantage hosted events to drive demand gen, deepen existing customer relationships, and increase brand awareness.
- Become an expert in current affairs, communities and issues relevant to our customers in US target markets to engage with influencers and position ComplyAdvantage as experts.
- Manage PR activities/agency for list generation, journalist pitching, and press release/story writing, build target media lists.
- Help localize and implement global campaigns, collaborate with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Coordinate marketing agencies, graphic designers/freelancers when necessary.
- Manage US marketing budget. Track, analyze, and report on business outcomes.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE IN 12 MONTHS?
- You have solid knowledge of our products, target markets, and competitive landscape
- You have successfully built company brand awareness and credibility in Asia in key target markets
- You have secured media opportunities in Asia
- You have built a social media and email subscriber following in Asia
- 3+ years of successful b2b marketing experience preferably in technology/SaaS
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) - you know what works well on the web, email and in print, with attention to detail
- Creative mindset with an understanding of how to communicate visually and bring ideas to life in a variety of mediums
- Understanding the core mechanics of B2B marketing and sales (niche/enterprise tech a plus)
- Project coordination: managing multiple stakeholders and activities to a deadline
- Understanding of and passion for social media marketing and how to create engaging and sharable content
- Ability to manage and monitor social media channels. I.e. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook as well as use scheduling tools such as Hootsuite/Buffer
- Basic SEO understanding (desirable
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company 401k plan
- Company health care plan
- Childcare vouchers
Everything we do is greenfield - joining us at the stage means your work will have a visible impact on the future of ComplyAdvantag