We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to join us and help define the media and campaigns strategy across off/on channels, working very closely with our Creative Director and Global Communications Director. We want a team player who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights about our fans, using their craft to turn these insights into effective campaigns that deliver against our goals.
- Localise and execute country marketing strategies working closely with the CEO, CRO and Territory Managers to hit commercial targets
- Deliver marketing campaigns through the management of local marketing budget, implementing global frameworks locally, consulting Territory Managers on the most efficient activities to fuel growth across channels (PR, venue marketing, CRM, social, outdoor)
- Track and share business growth indicators, recognising trends, troubleshooting issues and identifying opportunities to accelerate growth
- Embrace test and learn methods to demonstrate incrementality and ROI of marketing spend
- Have a deep understanding of the local market proposition to feed-in to the global marketing strategy, creative and comms and run impactful marketing activities at a country level
- Share learnings, best practice and campaign results to constantly raise the bar across the organisation to deliver best-in-class marketing
- Strong marketing experience, both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers
- Display high levels of analytical horsepower: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly new and return customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns and develop brand strategies
- Experience in a high growth consumer-oriented startup a plus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here