Landit is an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for anyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more. We create a personalized “one-size-fits-one” playbook for each and every person that paths you forward one step at a time with the tools, resources, know-how and access needed to achieve success on your terms.
We’ve been featured in exciting places such as Forbes, Inc., CNBC, Fast Company and Vanity Fair.
We are backed by top tier funds including NEA, Cueball, Coastanoa, Female Founders Fund, xFund and strategic investors including Workday, Morgan Stanley, and Infor.
We are rapidly expanding with members in over 127 countries, and are proud to partner with leading Fortune 1000, technology, media, and nonprofit firms.
You are self-motivated, versatile, and able to think creatively and innovatively. You have familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, or other related marketing realms. In the workplace, you don’t need a roadmap because you chart your own territory.
You possess excellent communication skills and are dedicated to representing and marketing Landit in the best possible way. Additionally, you have an intimate understanding of both traditional and emerging marketing channels.
Develop, Implement, and Execute a Strategic Marketing Plan—Take charge of developing a strategic marketing plan for Landit’s products and services.
Work with Media Organizations and Advertising Agencies— Collaborate with various media organizations and advertising agencies to enhance and accelerate the Landit marketing strategy.
Lead Market Research to Determine Most Effective Marketing Practices —Use analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Be Part of the Team—Understand the company's value proposition, industry pain points, and competitive landscape.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of marketing.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier school in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or Business.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Motivated self-starter with "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, ensures quality deliverables and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Premium health benefits
- An opportunity to make real, tangible impacts every day
- Fun office environment, great colleagues!
- Healthy and delicious snacks