We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic Marketing Manager to join our team. A Top performer with a relentless focus on building successful Online & Offline marketing campaigns and who can hit the ground running.
As the Marketing Manager your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing of brand positioning and marketing strategy;
- Planning of media-splits for 360-campaign: TV, OOH, digital, SMM, PR, events;
- Performing within KPIs & goals of advertising campaigns and promotional projects;
- Review online analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (eg split-testing) to maximize performance;
- Manage landing pages, checkout process copywriting and wireframing process and work with the design/development/agencies, teams to implement: setting targets and monitoring, as well as working with freelancers;
- Working in line with brand values & scripts;
- Working with legal and reporting documents, conducting financial statements.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 3+ years of experience in advertising and marketing communications;
- Experience in the development and implementation of marketing communications for mass-market brand;
- Experience of planning campaigns 360 various media: TV, OOH, digital, SMM, PR, events;
- Extensive experience in e-commerce, internet projects, online ventures;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience with Website Design/Development, Landing Pages & Email Marketing;
- Experience with Google Analytics, MyTarget, online-media buying & Google AdWords strategies & techniques, knowing AdRiver, Gemius Direct Effect etc.) will be an advantage;
- Ability to take on responsibilities and to work autonomously as required;
- Ability to multi-task while juggling priorities;
- Full professional proficiency of English;
- Developed leadership and communication skills.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Challenging role in international company;
- Contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- Employment in full compliance with the legislation of Kazakhstan;
- Competitive salary and great benefits;
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation period;
- Gym membership upon the successful completion of the probation period;
- Strong corporate culture;
- Team of awesome professionals and great people :)
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at our website ;)