We are a pre-launch venture backed startup building a live-online school for expecting parents. This is our first hire on the Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns across paid, social, and content, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
You should have experience launching a marketing function or brand new product.
- Build and continuously optimize our paid user acquisition (strategy and execution)
- Build our social presence to give voice to our brand and drive user acquisition
- Build a content creation system so that we are leveraging high-quality content to grow
- Continuously optimize our website so that it converts at a high rate, and represents our brand in a way that makes us proud
- Experience executing campaigns on Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Experience designing campaign strategy and creativity in terms of testing new channels
- Experience building content systems and managing a team of freelance content creators
- Experience running user acqusition or marketing at an early stage startup
- Experience managing social media and building a social following
- You execute, on time, and above expectations
- You thrive in an extremely early stage, minimally structured environments
- You love user acquisition and have immersed yourself in the practice
- You have opinions on how paid, social, and content should work in tandem to drive growth
- You love brands, and have opinions on how brands should be built
- You are driven and want to build something from scratch
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills