We are looking for a talented marketer with an initial focus on content marketing. You will represent the voice of our company’s subject matter expertise in the industry and will be responsible for research, planning, and end-to-end execution of technical and non-technical content development. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Design and Sales. You will play a significant role in knowledge-sharing and building thought leadership in the autonomous driving industry.
- Plan and develop technical and non-technical content on a broad range of topics related to autonomous vehicle testing and development. Examples includes engineering blogs, case studies, testimonial videos, resources for sales and application software engineers, and more
- Collaborate closely with the engineering and product teams to ensure the quality, depth, and accuracy of the content you develop
- Analyze and understand traffic and engagement patterns to identify popular content and build content flows
- Research, strategize and plan content calendar to support product and sales goals
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- 4+ years of content marketing experience in enterprise SaaS/technology space; or 3+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm
- A passion for excellent content and a strong point of view as to how technical writing influences customers’ way of thinking
- A storyteller that produces high-quality artifacts
- Collaborative and can independently drive the content development process
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.