Charlotte Tilbury are looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager for the Europe region (ROI, DE, ES and New markets) to create and implement an impactful off & online retail focused marketing strategy pivoting around changing customers habits and aligned with the overarching business commercial goals. You will act as the brand guardian for the business and inspire the wider marketing, VM, PR, Commercial & Global team.
Drive The Ideation And Execution Of Strategic Marketing Plans Whilst Championing Digital Excellence
- Gain and communicate a clear understanding of the European luxury beauty markets and customer profiles across the region; use retailer and market insight to develop retailer-specific objectives & plans tailored to each phase (seed, tease, launch and sustain periods) with a clear focus on customer acquisition & conversion
- In collaboration with PR, VM, Commercial, Retailer + .com & Retail, build exceptional 360 off and online marketing & media plans shaped around maximising the customer purchase funnel to hit and exceed our commercial objectives. Identify key levers for a flawless in-store & online execution such as ATL media, media/influencer partnerships, digital firsts, digital retailer activation, in-store visual drama, off & online services & off/online eventing
- Leverage the full marketing mix to deliver plans that drive our NPD whilst also accelerating & growing our core franchise
- Bring thought-leadership and digital excellence to innovative and disruptive brand activity in the region to raise total brand awareness & create memorable brand moments; challenging the status quo by identifying best practices across the industry and opportunities to increase Charlotte Tilbury share of voice and ranking in existing regions, with a strong lens on driving the best omnichannel customer experience
- Work with new and existing markets to identify partnership opportunities to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition
Lead The Planning And Launch Of New Market Launches
- Shape and deliver new market launches in close collaboration with PR, VM, Commercial, Retailer.com and Retail teams tailored to retailers/market needs on time, on target and within budget.
- For new market launches ensure a robust sustain plan is in place to accelerate growth, maintaining ranking & brand awareness.
Processes and Budget Planning
- Support in establishing clear processes within the EMEA team to ensure a 'world class' delivery is achieved across the region, particularly focusing on cross functional & regional collaboration.
- Drive the planning, approval & follow-up of key projects to gain alignment from all key internal & external stakeholders.
- Drive the maintenance of the EMEA marketing calendar, feeding back to Global Marketing on regional nuances and opportunities.
- Drive the creation and actualisation of the regional marketing budget as well as oversee forecasting of future marketing activities in line with regional sales targets.
Collaborative, Proactive & Team Spirited
- Build exceptional relationships with the European retailer marketing and PR teams, to ensure the best possible collaboration and execution of marketing activity.
- Build collaborative relationships with all internal functions, retail partners and key business stakeholders.
- Oversee the delivery of the key priorities of the Marketing Executives, providing guidance, support and regular feedback.
- Set realistic and achievable objectives via the appraisal process, and regular 121s and team meetings.
- Ensure Marketing Executives has full ownership for the development, planning and execution of marketing activities in Sephora.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing EU
- Two direct report
- Closely Collaborate with UK & EU Marketing Managers
- Must be open to travel within Europe (where applicable)
- At least 4+ years’ Marketing experience gained within beauty or retail, in European markets preferred
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic plans with creative flair
- Very strong experience & knowledge in planning and buying media
- Excellent digital & online marketing skills
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills
- Experience of budget and P&L management
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Have a flexible, open minded and professional attitude
- Structured and organised
- Have exceptional organisational and prioritising skills and show great attention to detail and be results-driven
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Second European language would be preferred
- Competitive Salary Offering
- MediCare cash plan
- Birthday Day off
- Summer Fridays
- Matched Pension Plan
- Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures