At Surkus, our mission is to create more meaningful connections between people and brands through memorable experiences in the real and digital worlds.
We are founded on a simple value exchange:
1. Our members get free access to paid events and digital offers from our partners.
2. Our partners receive meaningful engagement from their ideal audience that drives their business.
How it Works:
The Surkus platform utilizes a matchmaking algorithm to pair members with experiences suited to their interests, whether that be food & drink events, wellness festivals, concerts, fashion & beauty pop-ups, special online offers and much more.
To claim their spot, members agree to perform actions defined by the experience provider, such as check-in, social post, or provide feedback.
For partners, Surkus provides a completely hands-off automated tool that delivers attendance, purchase, awareness & engagement, social amplification, and insights into their target customers.
Our technology is powered by a group of driven, talented, and aspirational people who want to make a real impact worldwide. Surkus members have participated in 10,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
- Manage and grow Surkus's Social Media community
- Build and execute marketing strategies to grow Surkus's user base
- Identify Tier one events to be on Surkus
What You'll Do:
- Strategy: Devise, operationalize and execute Asia's best digital marketing strategy with mentorship from executives who built WeWork and Airbnb in Asia.
- Display: Advertisements use our Facebook and Instagram accounts to promote member sign-ups and member attendance through display advertisement campaigns.
- Social Media: Develop a strategy and oversee its execution to ensure that Surkus has a leading Social Media strategy for Hong Kong.
- Community Building: Every member and client is important to us. We want them to be listened to and feel like co-owners of our business. You will be building our community by meeting, entertaining and conversing with our members and clients to create an authentic community.
- User-Generated Content: a pivotal aspect of our growth strategy is the content our members and clients post independently of us. You will devise and execute strategies that encourage and reward our clients and members in publishing content.
- Partnership events: identify and acquire tickets/entrance to 'partnership' (highly popular events that drive user acquisition) events for our membership.
- Channel Experimentation & Exploration: Creative exploration and experimentation of new marketing channels to drive user sign-ups and new clients to Surkus.
- A/B testing: Constantly test advertisements, messaging and brand to optimize how we connect with our audience.
Perks and Benefits:
- 10 days of annual leave + 10 days of working holiday
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision
- Meaningful stock options
- Opportunity to attend Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venues
- Macbook Pro for work