Coordinate and develop all marketing, promotional, incentive and prime mover events with all personnel concerned relating to designated brands. The main objective being to thrust designated brands in marketplace and increase availability and sales. Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Creativity and knowlegde of innovative marketing programs and software.
- Ability to prepare and present marketing programs and ideas to Corporate Management.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field.
- Must have 2 years of work experience in Marketing or related field.
- Must have valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to travel at least 25% of time.
Pepsi MidAmerica offers an opportunity for long-term employment and the chance to build a career. We offer the opportunity to learn and gain new skills, knowledge, promotions, and increased responsibility.
Pepsi MidAmerica does offer the following benefits:
- Competitive wage & benefits package
- Medical/prescription insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday pay
2605 W Main St
Marion, IL 62959
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.