Introduction to Shield AI
Shield AI’s mission is to protect service members and civilians with artificially intelligent systems. For our world-class team, no idea is too ambitious, and we never stop working to make possible what looks out of reach today. We are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, have been shipping product since 2018, and are growing rapidly.
At Shield AI, we believe everyone can be someone great and do something meaningful. We have a strong mission-driven and values-oriented culture that empowers world-class talent to thrive. We aim to give teammates big responsibilities that make a significant impact, while contributing to a mission that has real purpose. Our values are more than just words on the website -- they reflect who we are as individuals and are embedded into every part of our culture.
As part of People Operations, and specifically our Culture team, you're charged with executing our talent marketing and employer branding strategies to attract and retain world-class talent. Conceptualize, build and enhance our externally and internally facing employer brand to inspire the best to be part of our mission. You are responsible for being a champion and evangelist of Shield AI. You are creative, driven and are a skilled storyteller. You have a passion for building communities and bringing people together. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make informed, data-driven decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Work with People Ops leaders and cross-functionally with hiring managers, Business Development Marketing and Design Teams to develop and execute our employer branding and talent marketing initiatives, keeping consistent with overall corporate and customer facing brand.
- Execute strategies and programs that build our top of funnel candidate pipeline with a focus on delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Manage our careers-focused digital marketing efforts (e.g. website, social media, email marketing).
- Manage our strategy for recruiting events and brand sponsorship opportunities.
- Oversee design and creation of all marketing collateral including print, videos, social media posts, signage, etc.
- Build relationships with partners for targeted recruitment marketing and diversity initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze talent marketing data and analytics to inform marketing strategy.
- Help drive employee engagement through team building events, morale boosting initiatives, internal contests and campaigns, and awards and recognition programs.
- Support feedback collection process to continuously evolve our employer brand, employee experience and overall culture.
- Support other culture and people programs like our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiative and Learning & Development.
Who we're looking for:
- You are an excellent communicator and evangelizer, able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally.
- You have a genuine passion for people and brand storytelling.
- You have demonstrated success in disciplined execution; are detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you.
- You have experience in recruitment / talent marketing, consumer-facing digital marketing, and/or building organizational culture.
- You are inspired by our mission and values.
- You are enthusiastic, positive, friendly and have a great sense of humor!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Experiences and competencies:
- Digital marketing, branding, storytelling, and writing
- Energy and enthusiasm for building communities
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply now!
Shield AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To conform to U.S. Government regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.