At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate who is eager to be a key stakeholder on our high caliber European marketing team. This role will focus primarily on the execution of marketing campaigns owned by the field marketing team and oversees the automation process including campaign creation, nurturing, scoring, and distribution. The ideal candidate is an expert on using Pardot (marketing automation platform) to segment our target prospects and ensure Veeva communications are sent to the right person at the right time. Our field marketing team will rely on the candidate’s knowledge and experience in automating processes to maximize effectiveness of their campaigns/programs. The candidate needs to have good working knowledge of Salesforce, building reports and dashboards for marketing campaigns for visibility to the broader Veeva organization. This role will partner with our global and regional marketing leaders to build a marketing operations center of excellence providing the technology, processes, and best practices to optimize marketing campaign performance. The marketing operations associate will also work closely with sales, SDR, sales operations, and digital in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. Sensitivity to global/local requirements and perspectives along with transparency are critical success factors for this role.
What You'll Do
- Being a Pardot technical “power user” for the rest of the organization
- Work as a member of the global marketing operations organization to ensure marketing processes are fully adopted and that our automation systems integrate and synchronize with our CRM systems
- Synthesize data to continually monitor, analyze, and adjust campaigns to maximize ROI
- Interpret analyses on campaign performance to drive recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Own the development, training, and support of marketing automation best practices in Europe
- Manage globally defined campaign services such as nurture program build, campaign deployment, and data segmentation while working closely with our regional field marketing teams
- Build consensus on service level agreements (SLAs) to support agile campaign deployment
- Document operations processes and ensure all training documentation is recent and relevant
- Work cross functionally across the marketing and sales organizations
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting global campaign deployment and optimization using latest marketing techniques and technology
- Salesforce and Pardot (or equivalent) proven working knowledge/certification required
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign planning, execution, Q&A testing, and conversion metrics
- Ability to build relationships working in a cross functional global environment
- Demonstrates analytical capabilities by interpreting marketing data to provide new insights and drive measurable change.
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Hands-on, strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to own and deliver on multiple strategic projects under aggressive timelines
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other database expertise
- Advanced technical skills in HTML coding, CSS, Java Script
- Digital marketing knowledge: web tracking, Google Analytics
- Vendor management experience
- Knowledge of Tableau, Excel advanced user
- Life sciences industry and/or software industry experience is a plus
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.