As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
Marketing Operations Manager
8x8 is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join a fast-growing team. The ideal candidate is a marketing automation guru with solid business judgment, strategic thinker, possess strong creative and analytical skills, with demonstrated experience in creating scalable processes. Experience with database management to drive high campaign performance to prospects and customers by better targeting as well as establishing best practices for high database health quality. In this position, you will manage the Marketing database to ensure quality, completeness and compliance. You will work with Marketing to improve targeting techniques to improve campaign performance for both customers and prospects. You will work with Business Systems, BI, Marketing, and Sales to establish governance, cleanse & enrichment process and lead to account matching. You have to be a metrics-focused marketer who has a deep interest for analyzing unstructured data and analytics in order to inform marketing decisions. Role can be remotely located in CST or EST.
- Oversee Marketo data governance and compliance, ensuring controls are in place for data input/output, enrichment, data deletion, GDPR, etc.
- Own managing data orchestration solution to ensure on-going data standardization and normalization
- Continuously work with Marketing to provide guidance and recommendation on building better segmentation leveraging various data set in the database to identify customer and prospect
- Establish, implement and provide on-going analytics on database health metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business analytics, Finance and other functions to provide data accuracy in efforts to support campaign targeting, customer 360, or annual planning purposes
- Own and drive project related to areas of responsibility as well as stretch effort in supporting of operation excellence and business growth as arise
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Marketing Operations, preferably in data management and reporting & analytics
- SQL, Tableau experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge with database management especially around cleanse/append and enrichment and data quality.
- Working knowledge of tools such as SFDC, Openprise, Ringlead.
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Self-motivated individual who is always looking for opportunities to optimize processes
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to quickly identify issues or influence others to make improvements
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS experience required
- B.A or B.S. degree required
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more
or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.