Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
If working to make the largest impact on the advertising industry since Google sounds like your type of thing, come join us!
- Test and QA integrations between our landing pages and our downstream marketing tools (we have a lot!), making sure that the data flow effortlessly between each platform
- Test and QA marketing campaigns in Marketo, including webinars, events, white papers, content syndication and email nurtures
- Research and import new lead lists into Marketo while making sure that the proper acquisition/attribution fields are being filled
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen team to segment audience for email sends and drip nurture
- Optimize our Marketo instance to be scalable and efficient, including improving and growing Marketo template library
- Work with the Head of Marketing Operations on new technology and infrastructure projects including database cleanup, segmentation and deliverability
- Able to communicate and write perfectly in English
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation ability.
- 2+ years of marketing automation experience (Marketo preferred, but any platform will work)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Loves working in a dynamic environment alongside driven individuals.
- SQL knowledge a strong plus
We offer a highly motivating environment in which to work, develop, and be creative alongside our Romanian team. Our office is a 5 minute drive away from Iulius Mall, Timisoara.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Ability to make your own schedule the majority of the time.
- Work from home policy
- A bright office with a ton of perks such as access to a private gym, sauna, pool and game room.
- Office exchange program with our US and Polish teams
- Educational budget for career development
- Internal training sessions
- Full access to various tools for learning: Lynda, Skillshare, Code Academy, Treehouse
- Breakfast, coffee, tea included
- 7card/on-site massage
- Lounge area with Xbox One
- Pizza day and soup day every other week
Join an exceptional team of young people with a deep passion for success & fun!