We are looking for our first Marketing Operations Manager at Pusher to help us deliver operational excellence within our marketing department.
If selected, you will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing processes, such as lead scoring, creating email (targeted) campaigns and leading drip marketing efforts, being in charge of monitoring and improving our Marketing Technology (Martech) stack, as well as reporting on key performance indicators (KPI) and activities conducted by our 10+ person marketing team.
As the person leading Marketing Operations at Pusher, your mission during 2019 will be to bring our marketing attribution model, reporting and automation to the next level. Could this be you?
You will work closely with the marketing, sales & data team to build system and reliable tools that bolster the team’s efforts to reach their benchmarks and goals. You need to be able to accurately report on the team’s performance and provide them timely insight(s) to facilitate Pusher in achieving our growth and revenue goals.
To achieve this, you will:
- Own and maintain Marketo, as well as other tools we use to acquire, onboard and nurture users
- Create and improve our lead scoring processes- across our 3 products- in order to expand our sales pipeline
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to create and improve scalable processes to that generate revenue pipeline and help with new customer acquisition
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database via data enrichment, structure, and integrity so it can be collected and shared across our sales and marketing stack
- Work with the Product Marketing Function to build and optimize our segmentation capabilities to support marketing need in terms of supporting targeted messaging. Provide visibility and analysis of targeted audience(s) to help campaign planning and execution
- Develop robust KPI’s, monitor and report findings in order to track marketing performance; produce and maintain weekly and monthly reports and dashboards in Marketo, Looker and SFDC to provide visibility into marketing activity outcomes and to measure campaign efficacy
- Make recommendations, provide insights to improve lead flow, and funnel conversions based on validated and rigorous analysis
Is This You?
You are technical. Maybe you have worked in a developer tools or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in Computer Science. Or maybe you just code on the side.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations management. You have experience coming in as the first Marketing/Operations person in a organization
- Extensive experience in business to business (B2B) marketing in the high tech space, along with detailed knowledge of high volume lead funnels and tracking multiple product lines
- Commanding understanding of marketing automation tool management, such as Marketo or other marketing tools, and you are extremely knowledgeable about utilizing SFDC (inside and out)
- Strong attention to detail; all your projects start with a clearly outlined plan and goals
- Proven experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis, in order to justify proposed actions. You love spreadsheets
- Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams, sales operations, and business operations
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end customer/buyer journey, leads and opportunities life cycles
Bonus points if..
- You know SQL, R, Python to more complicated statistical analysis
- You have worked within companies that have products that have targeted developers
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare (Full Medical, Dental and Vision coverage)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch), plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.