Marketing Operations Manager
Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to give our clients a clear vision of what their customers want next - leading to huge new revenue opportunities.
Having raised Series A investment led by Atomico, our client roster is impressive. We work with the Unilever, PepsiCo, Zurich Insurance, L’Oreal, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name just a few.
We're searching for a marketing operations expert to become a critical member of our growing Marketing team. You will report directly to the VP Marketing and be responsible for the technical aspects of Marketing including the MarTech stack, metrics and reporting, marketing automation systems, lead scoring and routing, CRM segmentation, and multi-touch attribution modeling.
This role demands strong technical acumen, a passion for creative problem solving, and a dedication to using data and analytics to make decisions. As the first Marketing Operations leader at Streetbees, you'll be responsible for building a modern, scalable marketing infrastructure and will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
- Build and maintain effective and scalable processes for marketing automation
- Own the integration between our marketing automation, CRM and other solutions in the marketing tech stack to ensure effective lead handover to sales
- Manage lead flow and data processes including lead capture, data enrichment and cleansing, lead assignment, lead scoring, and lead dispositioning
- Build and maintain the marketing database for prospects and clients, with audience segmentation to support personalised and relevant communications
- Develop and refine our data-gathering processes to remain compliant with privacy regulations and surface insights to inform marketing strategy
- Support the demand generation team in building sophisticated email marketing programs
- Design and maintain marketing performance and campaign-specific dashboards and reporting, including multi-channel attribution and ROI
- Analyse campaign results, draw insights from data and share recommendations with the team
- Manage ongoing calendar of website maintenance and optimisation projects which enhance our ability to capture and convert organic web traffic
- 5+ years of direct experience implementing, maintaining and optimizing marketing technology and campaign management platforms
- 3+ years of direct experience with Marketing Ops A/B testing, data augmentation, audience segmentation, analytics, and targeting
- Practical experience in reporting across platforms (Google Analytics, Hubsopt and Salesforce) and the best practice implementation and use of each platform for reporting
- Understanding of the end-to-end flow of the marketing demand waterfall, marketing data, and the day-to-day operational requirements of a marketing function, including email marketing, social media marketing, UTM management, SEO, and SEM/paid advertising
- Hands on experience building complex email nurture programs in Hubspot or Marketo
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with ambitious deadlines
- Curious, data driven and results-oriented mindset
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to 3 days per year
- Option to choose between a Mac or a PC (we will send this out to via courier a few days before you join!)
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; We now operate on a rota basis so people have access to the office. We have taken every precaution to keep COVID-19 secure. The health and safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- A pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- The Streetbees Lifestyle Committee - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Friday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Friday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Office Food - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Employee Assistance Programme - provides a complete support network for all of our employees that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues (not just work related).
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Cycle to Work Scheme (reach out to [email protected] to find out more about this!)
- Yoga - We have Yoga every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, both in the office and live on Zoom so you can join in anywhere you like.
- Free drinks in the office!
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)