Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that pioneering computer vision technologies and AI platforms that organizations are using to solve real-world problems. We are building the AI layer to the API economy, with an initial emphasis on computer vision. We want to empower organizations of all sizes to use AI to learn more about their business, optimize their operations, reduce costs, be more productive, invent previously impossible solutions to problems and grow their business. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as using AI. Our technology is the most personalizable and accurate solution in the market, used both by the US government and the world’s most successful companies.
This role is responsible for the day to day marketing operations and execution of email marketing strategies in support of company go-to-marketing and sales strategies. We’re looking for a highly organized, multi-tasker who is comfortable in a fast-paced start up environment. If you are passionate about the use of email and CRM technologies, databases and platforms the continuous pursuit to improve marketing processes and drive results the is role is for you.
The ideal candidate will have 5-years relevant experience managing and deploying
all elements of the marketing mix including digital, SEM and social media.
- Management of Hubspot platform
- Own all digital marketing data requests
- Manage the email process workflow from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the email calendar and approved strategy
- Assist in curating social media content and strategy
- Website SEO and keyword optimization
- Campaign analytics
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Understanding of the current social media landscape and dedication to keeping up with emerging trends within the social marketing space.
- Exceptional time management skills, work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Demonstrates initiative and “hunger" and passion for digital marketing
- Proficient in HubSpot including email development and execution; list segmentation; website page development; reporting and workflow creation.
- Familiar with email marketing best practices, A/B testing and analytics.
- Strong written and verbal skills (English)
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management
- Experience with Salesforce and strong understanding of tech stack integrations