At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Marketing Operations role...
The Marketing Operations Specialist is pivotal in powering our marketing campaigns and initiatives through Marketo and Intercom. As part of a small team of experienced Marketing Operations professionals, this role provides a unique opportunity for someone with hands-on experience in Marketo to delve deeper into operationally-focused responsibilities. Serving as an integral support figure, the specialist will offer expertise to the marketing team in their daily activities.
What you'll do...
- Campaign Builds: Set up, test, and launch marketing campaigns in Marketo and Intercom, including one-off email blasts, nurture campaigns and operational processes.
- Routine Maintenance: Optimise workflows, clean up outdated assets, and ensure Marketo runs seamlessly for all users.
- Stakeholder Training: Create and maintain user guides, hosting training sessions with small groups or 1:1, and providing ongoing support as needed.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving: Identify and rectify issues, leveraging a strong problem-solving acumen to identify gaps in data capture and flow through to Salesforce CRM.
- Working across various marketing teams such as; Demand Generation, Customer Marketing and Partnerships.
- Analyse marketing data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives. This involves tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and using data to make recommendations for optimisation.
- Training and Documentation, marketing operations specialists may train team members on new tools and processes and maintain documentation for marketing procedures and best practices.
- Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to determine what marketing strategies and tactics are most effective and make recommendations for optimisation.
What you'll have...
- Strong proficiency in Marketo, with the ability to effectively set up, test, and launch marketing campaigns.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and cleansing & enriching dataEffective communicator that can engage with stakeholders and facilitate training and simply complex issues/problems so it is easy to understand.Experience with Salesforce CRM, especially in the context of integration with Marketo, is highly valued.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, especially in a technical context.
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on training and supporting non-technical stakeholders.
- A passion for continuous learning and staying updated with the latest in marketing technologies and best practices.
- Familiarity with Intercom and GoToWebinar (or similar webinar platforms) is an advantage.
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home) / Fully remote
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.