Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
As our Marketing Platforms Analyst, you will be supporting the day to day running of our core marketing platforms that are managed by the Global Marketing Operations Team. During your 6 months in this contract, you’ll be working closely with our Marketing Business Systems Analyst to identify platform and process enhancements, build and implement these enhancements, roll out new platform functionality and onboard new users onto the platform.
What you’ll do
- Support these system configuration, administration and quality testing of our core marketing platforms managed by Marketing Operations (platform structural/operational setup)
- Proactively run regular reviews of these systems and generating reports on efficiencies, system performance, and improvement areas, user feedback, additional requirements, change requests, reported bugs and provide recommendations
- Provide customer support for our platform users
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing - working with the Enterprise Technology team on integration issues and Vendors through any system outages
- Help with training and onboarding into platforms managed by Global Marketing Operations team
- Help with the creation of the platform guidelines, governance and training modules
- Ensure reporting from the platforms meet the stakeholder and marketing team needs
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business users, working with the Enterprise Technology team on turning requirements into functional/technical specifications for existing or new marketing operations platforms
What you’ll bring with you
- Critical thinking ability
- Ability to learn new platforms
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of systems management
- Critical understanding of basic coding concepts
- Understanding of security/SECRISK
- Problem solver - the ability to identify, define and solve problems to achieve desired outcomes. Not being afraid to think outside the box
- Understanding of GDPR and how data is shared amongst platforms utilised by Xero and consideration to this for all future data flow builds
- 2-3 years experience in business systems analyst/admin or experience in marketing systems/platforms
- Experience working with internal delivery teams or external systems vendor preferred
- Previous experience with marketing software system management including configuration and build
- Customer platform support for end user
- Interest in web development and understanding how systems are built
- Understanding of marketing team environment/marketing agency
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.