Define a portfolio of advertising & marketing products, platforms, and services in the following domains:
- Customer profiling, segmentation, and personalization
- Content, creative, and offer optimisation
- Campaign predictive modeling and attribution
- Channel Management
Partner with Marketing Operations team to develop marketing strategies, align against KPI targets, and identify product needs and opportunities.
Own and manage the product vision, roadmap, and release lifecycles.
Collaborate with program management and engineering teams to successfully deliver products, platforms and features to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in product management or product development.
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising technologies and businesses.
- Ability to deliver high quality products in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proven track record of delivering scalable platforms and products to market.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in ad-tech or marketing tech industry as a product manager.
- Digital advertising (search, performance, display) product manager familiar with the programmatic ad technology landscape (DSP, Ad Exchange, SSP, retargeting etc...) and data platforms (DMP/CDP, CRM, analytics)
- Customer marketing (app push, e-mail, direct) product manager familiar with the marketing automation (personalization, dynamic content optimization, multi-channel campaign management).
- Masters/Ph.D degree from top university with emphasis on coursework in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science and related fields.