Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Own and drive the management process for blogs, videos, and other technical content, while working cross functionally with stakeholders within Product Marketing, Global Campaigns, Field Events, Marketing, etc.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders to ensure inter-departmental alignment, optimization of resources, smooth handoffs, and project/program consistency and quality.
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Program Manager with scoping, setting objectives, and triaging creative requests through the project management system.
- Oversee the Digital Asset Management (DAM) to ensure assets are up to date.
- Support Corporate Communication with analyst scheduling, research, and briefing preparation.
What you will bring with you
- Two to three years of experience in project management.
- Strong relationship-building skills are critical to success in this role, along with clear and assertive written and oral communications.
- Experience working with creative teams and appreciation for the creative process.
- Understanding of design concepts, file types and execution requirements.
What we look for
- Enjoy collaborating with a variety of team members across different functions, especially engineering, product management, product marketing, and open source team members.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to drive cross-functional deadlines consistently.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules, handling multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines and adhering to budgets.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!