The Marketing Programs Manager APJ is responsible for the planning and execution of APJ-wide initiatives that drive revenue through acquisition and install base lead generation programs. Reporting to the Head of Demand, Digital & Alliances Marketing APJ, the role involves working closely alongside our Field Marketers, Sales Leaders, Alliance Managers and Global Solutions, Digital and Programs teams. The candidate will have experience in creating measurable, integrated marketing programs across multiple channels, with a strong focus on modern digital mediums and programs that grow and retain the existing base.
- Responsible for the management, development and execution of APJ demand campaigns (in collaboration with the Field Marketing Managers) ensuring adherence to budgets comprising MDF from partners and alignment to ANZ business objectives.
- Direct management of our digital agency of record to determine our G2M approach and associated budget to ensure all organic and paid digital channels are engaging our buyers across our prospective customer’s buying journey.
- Manage the daily operations and performance of SEM, Display and Paid Social campaigns in APJ with Rackspace’s digital agency of record and secondary supporting agencies.
- Maintaining and optimizing Rackspace APJ social media accounts including LinkedIn and Twitter in line with content strategy and demand generation tactics.
- Collaborate with the regional and head office web teams to communicate local objectives and continuously improve the website and drive high quality traffic and engagement.
- Interact with the Sales Development Team to ensure strong and consistent process around management of digital leads that will inform ongoing optimisation of the website, Paid Search and Content campaigns.
- Coordinate optimal utilisation of partner Market Development funds and integration of digital campaigns (Paid Search and Paid Social) with all demand generation tactics.
- Work alongside the Communications Manager and international web teams to determine suitable brand and messaging for display advertising.
- Manage monthly reporting and all agency Quarterly Business Reviews to drive meaningful insights from the data to continuously improve our digital G2M channels.
- Responsible for the tracking, reporting, and analysis of the opportunities and ROI generated from programs initiated.
- Create and roll-out a structured install base marketing framework to grow and retain existing customers.
- The ideal candidate will have solid marketing experience, ideally within B2B services.
- Proven success in developing and managing integrated marketing programs to help drive strong pipeline, and conversion rates.
- Strong digital background, particularly around digital agency management, paid search, remarketing and paid social and continual optimization.
- Understanding and experience of the customer buying cycle, target account selling and intent marketing is desired.
- Experience in applying digital marketing best practices, tactics and tools with a basic knowledge of the latest developments in this space.
- Experience in Display advertising, for prospecting as well as remarketing. Experience in creating messaging is not essential.
- A curiosity in experimenting with new tools, channels.
- Strong communication skills in email, copywriting, presentation, and verbal.
- Candidate must thrive working in an entrepreneurial, hands-on team environment, but also be a self-starter having the ability to think on their feet and work under their own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing campaigns and communications principles and practices.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Strong process and effective project management skills driving execution cross-functionally with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Self-motivated, sense of urgency and strong customer focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- A good working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM as well as a marketing automation platform and modern Martech.
- Team player – position is cross-functional and requires significant teamwork.
- Strong capability in working to fixed budgets and exhausting funds by desired deadline.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.