Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
The Omada Marketing team refines the art + science of the Omada Program storytelling to sign people up for lasting and healthy change. We understand our audience, know what makes the Omada Program different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure and optimize its success.
As the Marketing Project Manager at Omada Health, you’ll join the Marketing Operations team in planning and executing consumer marketing campaigns both efficiently and effectively.
- Develop a strong understanding of all roles in the marketing deployment process, recognize areas to process optimization, and contribute to growth solutions that scale;
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to develop campaign production timelines;
- Attend internal kickoff meetings for all new marketing campaigns and be able to clarify and pass on relevant information and action items to the Marketing Operations team;
- Align key stakeholders on marketing campaign production timelines;
- Oversee a clear and repeatable process for planning, production, tracking, fulfillment, and deployment of marketing campaigns;
- Manage and execute offline outreach channels, such as direct mail and on-site events;
- Work closely with partners throughout various stages of the deployment process to ensure cross-functional deliverables related to marketing campaigns are on track;
- Track, monitor, and provide visibility for expenses, and identify areas for cost reduction;
- Manage outreach channels such as direct mail and on-site events, as well as the QA process for all offline materials;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external vendors;
- Create and maintain landing pages and resource pages (with help from Engineering) for marketing campaigns.
You will be successful in this job if you:
- Have 2+ years project management / marketing coordination experience, excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills, and ability to consistently meet deliverables;
- Have some experience with Marketo, Basecamp, and/or RoboHead (preferred);
- Get energy from everything mentioned above, and succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced, and high-growth environment with great people.
You will love this job if you’re:
A Planner, who has incredible organizational skills and the ability to adapt to the unexpected (from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle ranging from people to projects);
A Self-Starter, who has enormous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy, coupled with the ability to think creatively, with the long-term goals in mind, while focusing on the day-to-day;
A Problem-Solver, who uses rockstar multi-tasking and project management skills to respond proactively to challenges both in and out of your control;
An Eager Beaver, who loves working with a team with a strong work ethic, and has a willingness to go the extra mile; and
A Facilitator, whose resourceful ability to respond to changes without missing a beat, positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, and process-oriented nature make you a great fit.
You have a keen sense for decision-making and prioritization, drive to improve processes, and intellectual horsepower paired with a passion for making a difference. You will thrive in Omada’s culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, and fun.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.