The International team is the fastest growing department at SharkNinja, supporting our go-to market strategy and products as we launch into new international markets. We have a global mindset and apply this to our many cross-functional conversations, ultimately delivering 5-star products to our consumers, leading to explosive business growth.
- Rarely Satisfied – Has a burning desire to win that drives them to get better every day and to push others to do the same.
- Progress Over Perfection – Makes quick, daily progress and continuously adapts to achieve results rather than requiring perfect planning.
- Operate with a spirit of continuous inquiry; open to challenge and different paths forward
- Nimble, agile, and resourceful; turn challenges into opportunities
- Understands and appreciates that differences exist between cultures around the globe as it relates to attitudes, values, perceptions, preferences, and behaviors
- Collaborate in a flexible, detail-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Understand and fully embrace our go-to-market approach and mentality
- Enjoy the freedom to learn and grow in a passionate environment
- Communicate effectively and directly with others, even those in other locations
- Manage many projects and tasks at once while meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Embrace transparency and shifting priorities, while learning from each decision
- Be the voice of the UK and European teams at headquarters, representing them in global meetings and discussions when they cannot be present
- Advocate for Shark product and messaging needs of the UK and European markets: performance, timing, cost
- Identify opportunities and risks for the UK and European business and then work with cross-functional teams to realize and mitigate them
- Identify synergies between UK / European business and headquarters and then implement them
- Collaborate with various teams to build product road maps, ensuring marketing plan and multi-channel execution strategy is in place to maximize reach in each category
- Develop a strong understanding of international floorcare categories along with a strong understanding of the consumer in each country
- Track, manage, and review all commercial information such as brand assets, product costs, pricing, sales performance, and product configuration, leveraging best practices from each international market to identify synergies
- Establish best practice processes and rules of engagement for each international market for marketing content, localization processes such as packaging, translations, etc.
- Travel as required to international markets
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Foreign language skills are a plus
- Experience working on cross-cultural team a plus
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?